Bollywood Actress Ileana D’Cruz Wanted To Commit Suicide

 Illeana D’ Cruz Sharing another kind of shocking yet true story to a leading daily, she said, "I used to feel low and sad all the time but did not know i was suffering from depression and Body Dysmorphic Disorder till i got help. At one point, I even had suicidal thoughts and wanted to end things.Stating imperfections as a part and parcel of life, D' Cruz said, "You are a human being and are allowed to be imperfect, and you are allowed to be flawed. There is a lot of beauty in your imperfections, in your uniqueness."

However, all of it changed when I accepted myself and what I was going through. I think that is the first step towards fighting depression. Ileana further said, Don’t sit back and think it will get okay but go get help. Like you have a sprain and go get yourself checked, if you have depression, seek help.

Bollywood Actress Ileana D’Cruz Wanted To Commit Suicide Reviewed by FashionsPapa on 06:20 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Fashions Papa © 2014 - 2017

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.